Good Afternoon.
My family + Aunt and her 2 kids,
We went ice skating :D
my brother can iceskate, not bad.
me,first time ice skate, did not fall (:
it's about the same as rollerblading.
Just that, ice skating tougher, cause its on ice.
My sister and cousin, gosh! they can skate.
p3 & p2 only ehhh, goodness.
Yeah, cause they can rollerblade too.
then blah blah blah, long story.
There's a show called Metor Garden yeah?
Which was showed like 4 years back.
& now then im watching it :/
my mum watched it 4 years back,
but I didnt want to watch it then, then now
nothing to do then yeah,watched.
Disc9 now though, will watch is after using the com.
Tonight going grandma's house :D
Ginny's going too! Cause grandma misses her.
&& here come the korean discs[:
So, i can temporaily stop watching metor garden,
since that show is to keep me lively.
Chatting with Veronica now(:
I cant believe her cousin actually cut her own hairstyle,
Like "shan cai's" mum, hahaha.
I was laughing to the computer :D
The End.
i think i should hate you and you too should hate me;